Customer Service Charter
Moo Fresh are committed to serving customers across the Midlands with the provision of high quality milk and dairy products . Delivering excellent customer service is central to all our activities. As our customer, you have the right to be treated fairly and professionally when using any of our services whether in person, by phone, in writing or by e-mail. These standards outline the level of service you should always expect from us and gives you the opportunity to challenge us if we do not deliver them.
When dealing with all customers we will:
- Be helpful,courteous, professional, friendly and accessible
- Respect and demonstrate total regard for confidentiality
- Meet, or where possible, exceed agreed expectations and communicate clearly when we are unable to do so
- Provide a quality service and work continually to improve this
How do we monitor our Customer Service Performance?
We strive for continuous improvement by effective training and support for staff. Providing excellent customer service is a key measure of staff performance. We also undertake regular customer surveys to ensure our continuous improvement programmes operate effectively.
- Systems and controls are prevention-based to foster more effective decision making
- Suppliers are integral to our quality process and are chosen to fulfill our customers needs
- Staff are encouraged to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and focused task groups
- All staff have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality policy in the performance of their tasks
- Company management is fully committed to this Quality Policy through active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please let us know, in the first instance, by getting in touch with your primary contact at Moo Fresh who has provided you with the goods or service. At Moo Fresh we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that if you are not fully satisfied with your delivery ,we will replace it FREE of charge.
In the unlikely event of a formal complaint about any aspect of our service, please contact the owner of the business, Mr. Phil Mitchell on 0121 448 0269