Job vacancy-Social Media & Marketing
As part of our ongoing marketing campaign, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for a self-driven, inventive individual with insights in to social media and digital marketing to work with us to build and promote the Moo Fresh brand and products.
- Manage & update our social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc..)
- Create and manage social media ad campaigns.
- Present the professional face of Moo Fresh to the commercial marketplace.
- Increase engagement through social media interaction
- Maintain and execute a content plan for our website and social media portals
- Research relevant content to reach our ideal customers.
- Implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Previous experience in Social Media, Digital Marketing and Marketing
- Knowledge and experience of Photo Shop
- A good understanding of SEO
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools
- Ability to report on Social Media performance
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A passion for social media
- Knowledge of setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Ability to manage organic search campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Good spoken & written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
The role is office based in Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield, initially part-time, 3-4 days a week (5 hours per day) 9.30am – 2.30pm on a 3 month temporary contract, which will be reviewed at the end of this period and may extend to a permanent full time position
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £12.00 /hour
apply by sending your cv to email@example.com